As well as being an accomplished inspirational speaker, I’ve coached numerous Business Leaders and Corporations from Dixons Carphone, GoCompare, Marks & Spencer and SMEG UK using my, much acclaimed, Average2Awesome Programme.
What is Average2Awesome?
It’s a 12-Week programme where employees across the business are challenged in health and wellbeing towards both fitness and business-oriented goals. The programme culminates in a bespoke group challenge. We educate individuals with little or no experience of regular exercise and/or healthy eating, encouraging them to introduce simple exercise goals and nutritional guidelines into their daily routine. This leads them on a journey towards a healthier, fitter lifestyle. During the process individuals are also encouraged to build closer working relationships with other participants on the programme and are challenged to reassess their working practices and aspirations.
What’s the Benefit to Your Business?
• Provides a company health check - every individual selected is put through a fitness test at the start of the programme. A number of body stats are then measured during the programme.
• The programme encourages team support which leads to a markedly positive group dynamic. The group are given their combined weight loss figure at each session which acts as an excellent motivational tool.
• Breaks down barriers as we recommend the programme is offered to staff in every location and at every level of the business.
• Opportunity for staff to receive advice from a world-leading performance coach, enhancing their personal development.
• Builds a positive work attitude and enthuses staff to come to work.
• Vehicle for corporate charity fundraising.
• Bespoke to your company’s needs.
What’s the Benefit to Your Employees?
• Opportunity to reappraise fitness and nutrition with expert advice.
• Become family role model.
• Receive open and honest 360 appraisals from work colleagues.
• Receive detailed progress report from Coleman Coaching post-programme.
• Renewed sense of purpose and value towards the business.
How does it work?
Before the programme commences an email is sent to all potential participants inviting them to the introductory session. This session is both a personal and a fitness appraisal and forms the basis for selecting the programme participants. Individuals are selected by Coleman Coaching and your company’s CSR contact.
The selected group then attends a number of sessions in the lead-up to the event. The sessions are designed to give the participants a kick start to a fitter and healthier lifestyle. We will show them gym routines to follow and give them nutritional advice. We will visit a fitness store with the group where they will receive gait analysis and we will ensure they are kitted out with the most appropriate footwear for their needs.
At each session the participants will have various body stats measured and documented. Coleman Coaching will track these measurements and they will be used as a motivational tool for the group. Participants will be encouraged to motivate each other by interacting via a closed Facebook group and wearable fitness technology such as FitBit.
The programme culminates in a fitness challenge followed by a group celebration where the individuals can reflect on their achievements and reinforce their positive mental attitude towards maintaining their lifestyle change.
Before and After photographs will be taken during the programme. These can be used as a motivational tool both by the participants and by the company at large to promote healthy living and to encourage the building of better working relationships.